- Information we collect about you and how we collect it
- Information You Provide To Us
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- How We Use Your Information
- Disclosure Of Your Information
- Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information
- Contact Information
Respecting Your privacy, Up & Down Garage Doors LLC (“Company”, “We” or “Us”) is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from You or that You may provide when You visit the website Up & Down Garage Doors (“Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in emails, texts, and other electronic messages between You and this Website;
- when You interact with our advertising on third-party Websites and services.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information about users of our Website, including Your personal information, such as name, email address, and telephone number and the information about Your internet connection, the equipment You use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from You when You provide it to Us or automatically as You navigate through the Website (usage details, IP address, and information collected through cookies).
Information You Provide To Us
The information We collect on or through our Website may include:
- information that You fill in the form on our Website;
- details of Your visits to our Website and the resources that You access;
- records and copies of Your correspondence, if You contact Us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect the information:
- about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns
- details of Your visits to our Website (traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data)
- about Your computer and internet connection (including Your IP address, operating system, and browser type)
This information may include personal information, or We may associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It will help Us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
Cookies and other tracking technologies may be used in connection with personal information.
How We Use Your Information
Collecting the personal information that You provide Us, We use it:
- to present the content of the Website and its services to You and to notify You about the changes on our Website;
- to provide You with the information You request from Us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which You provide the information;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us;
- to third parties to market their products or services to You. But We contractually require third parties to keep personal information confidential and use only for purposes for which We disclose it to them;
- for any other purpose with Your permission.
Disclosure Of Your Information
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business, such as website hosting, data analysis, IT services and infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and other similar services;
- to a third party (whether affiliated or unaffiliated with Us) in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
- to fulfill the purpose for which You provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by Us when You provide the information with Your permission.
Choices About How We Use And Disclose Your Information
We aim to provide You with choices regarding the information You provide to Us. We have created mechanisms to provide You with the following control over Your information:
- Advertising and tracking technologies. You can set Your browser to refuse all browser cookies, but please note that some parts of the Website may not function properly;
- Promotional offers from the company. If You do not wish to have Your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties products or services, You can opt-out by sending Us an email stating Your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disclosure of Your information for third-party advertising. If You do not want to share Your personal information with third parties, You can send Us an email stating Your request to opt-out it. But to serve interest-based advertising, We can not control third parties use of Your personal information.